If you're debating whether it's time to purchase your first home, then you've come to the right place as we provide South Florida buyers with all the information they need for the exciting journey to homeownership.
Buying a home can be a daunting task but our mission is to guide you through every step of the process. We provide you with tips, advice and resources so you can determine if owning a home is more fitting than renting.
Not quite ready for homeownership? You've still come to the right place, as we will provide you with rentals that fit your exact preference and necessities. We're Realtors® specializing in residential real estate and will also help you if you're ready to list and/or already familiar with the home buying process.
We bring South Florida real estate "New York minute" closings. Contact us with any inquiries you may have, we're here to help!
Below is an idea for first-time buyers of the real-estate transaction.
Five Steps To Owning Your First Home...
- Checking out first-time home buyer programs with zero to low down payment options (click here)
- Get pre-Approved for all the eligible loan options and get a pre-approval letter in your hand before we start house hunting (We work with knowledgeble loan officers)
- Search for your dream home!
- We prepare the contracts on the home and work with your chosen mortgage loan officer to obtain the final approval on your loan
- Close on your new home, receive the keys, and finally celebrate living the dream of being a homeowner!
|For Buyers||For Sellers|
The Miami real estate market is made up of diverse and interesting communities and neighborhoods. Let's narrow your search and see what's best for you!
Realtor.com® releases its monthly hot-market list. See which housing markets are the most in demand in the nation.
As banks veer away from FHA loans, they are coming up with their own offerings of low down payment mortgages.
This week, the fixed-rate mortgage climbed from 2016 lows, fueling speculations that a larger summer rate-hike could be in the midst.
A new study shows that more Americans are struggling to afford a modest rental in the U.S.
An easier way to stage a property? Lightweight, flat-pack faux furniture are starting to look more like the real thing.
By neighborhood level, find out the subdivisions that posted the greatest closings nationwide.